Canvas Features - A Pumped Up Joomla! Content Management System
/* Style Definitions */
The AppStacks Canvas CMS is built on Joomla, the industry-leading open source platform, and comes pre-configured with an extensive array of contributions, add-ons, and features that make it an unmatched solution for any website or web application need. Beyond the features that come included, Canvas is infinitely customizable to meet any need, whether immediate or a future wanted functionality yet unknown.
AppStacks Canvas is the only website platform you will ever need.
- Powerful WYSIWYG - create and edit web pages without knowing HTML or other other programming code
- Hierarchies - create nested or flat content pages with simple organization
- Edit Anywhere - manage your content from any web browser including Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- Manage Images - use the built in media manager to organize and display images or externally using ftp
- No Web Design Tools Needed - no specialized tools or programming code necessary to manage your web site
- Live Preview - View your changes and updates without publishing to the live site
- Site Search - powerful site search automatically configured to index all your content as you create it
- RSS Feeds - syndicate any of your content pages in several RSS formats
- Rich Media Content - add videos, flash, and other rich media to your website content
- Flexibility - create one or many templates to distinguish your web site on the Internet
- Editable - edit your templates and CSS files from within the administration of the web site itself.
- Membership Based - create public and private sections of your site accessib
- Validity - Valid XHTML and Section 508 accessible web sites.
Users and Role Management
- Memberships - allow users to become members of your web site for access to a variety of private options
- Role Based - create membership roles and classify users for a variety of options including editing rights to sections of the site
- Intranets - easily create company intranets with separate design and content from the public site
- User Communication and Newsletters- create mass emails for members with built-in tools while also blocking problem users
- Social Networking - allow users to interact, connect, leave comments, and message each other
- Editors - use roles to classify users for content creation, scheduling, editing, and publishing
- Scheduling - create start and stop dates for content publication to automatically update your web site
- Administration - have multiple administrators for one site
...and much more. Our Canvas CMS system is extendable and customizable in every way.
- Languages - supports multiple languages if installed
- Form Builders - easily create online forms to collect data
- Banner Advertising - upload banner images and track marketing information
- Polls - create survey polls for any page and manage the results
- Archive Content - store older content for use at a later time
- Multiple Menus - create menus in a variety of style and place them in any area of your site template
- Update Modules - create automatic modules to show latest news and most read content
- Relate Information - easily relate content to other content
- Search Engine Friendly - enable search engine friendly content and url's to help increase search engine popularity
- Ecommerce – power a full-featured ecommerce catalog with ease
- Events – Manage interactive event calendars for your site
- Information Directory – Easily incorporate a directory of listings and categories
- Documents and Downloads – Create any number of downloads and let users upload their own and share information in this fully configurable plug-in
- User Forums – Allow your users to participate and interact with the full-featured forums component